Nobody will doubt that playing videos on Motorola Xoom is a great enjoyment. Its 10.1 inches big screen, 1280x800 high display resolution, near-perfect video/audio output and enough RAM to storage videos make it excellent to play videos.
However, the video format compatibility restricts the video playing function of Motorola Xoom, which make us can not play some videos on it. To solve this problem, we need a Motorola Xoom video converter to help us convert videos that are not compatible with Motoroal Xoom to Motorola Xoom supported videos, and then we can play these videos on our Motorola Xoom.
For Motorola Xoom users especially for video lovers who own a Motorola Xoom, they must want to enjoy videos on Motorola Xoom without video format compatibility restriction. So choosing a Motorola Xoom video converter is necessary for them. However, before choosing a Motorola Xoom video converter, we should firstly know what the Motorola Xoom supported videos are so that we can know what video formats we should convert videos to.
The Motorola Xoom supported videos or supported video formats are only H.264, H.263, MPEG-4. If we want to play other videos on it like AVI, MKV, RM, RMVB, Divx, Xvid, MTS and other unsupported videos, we have to convert them to Motorola Xoom supported videos. Then a suitable Motorola Xoom video converter is needed.
After knowing what the Motorola Xoom supported videos are, it is time for us to choose a Motorola Xoom video converter to convert videos that are not compatible with this tablet to its supported videos.
Among so many so-called Motorola Xoom video converters, I think Video Converter Standard is one of the best. It can convert virtually any video and audio to Motorola Xoom supported videos.
Now, let’s see the key features of Video Converter Standard to see why we choose it as the professional Motorola Xoom video converter.
1. Absolutely import ANY videos and audios and convert them to Motorola Xoom supported videos/audios
2. Enable you convert video/audio to Motorola Xoom directly without figuring out the right format, display resolution, bitrate, frame rate and encoder
3. Ensure the output video’s and audio’s quality
4. 5X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies
5. Cut and crop video for Motorola Xoom, add watermark, subtitle and special effects to videos.
6. Totally safe. You can use it without any anxiety
1. Download Video Converter Standard
2. Add ANY video you want to convert to Motorola Xoom
3. Select Motorola Xoom from the output profile
4. Start converting by clicking the Start button
5. Get the converted videos by clicking the Open Output button
As you can see, you can finish the converting processes after several simple clicks. Now, you can play the converted videos on your Motorola Xoom.
Read the User Guide of Video Converter Standard
Video Converter Ultimate provides you a comprehensive multimedia solution to rip DVD, convert video (Including convert 2D video to 3D video), burn DVDs, remove DRM protection, download YouTube and other online video and transfer audio and video files to portable devices(iPad, iPhone4, iPhone, or iPod touch) within a few clicks.Learn More >>