If you own a Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx, you should never miss its excellent video playing function. The Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx has a 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density) big screen with 540 x 960 pixels display resolution, videos on Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx will be surely crisp, vivid and beautiful. However, when we refer to video format compatibility, I think this cell phone will make us feel a little disappointed. Like other portable devices, this cell phone still can only support few video formats.
To enjoy videos on Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx without video format limitation, we need a Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx video converter to help us. This article will introduce a professional Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx video converter to you and will show you how to convert video to Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx compatible video step by step.
According to the official site of Motorola, the video formats that Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx can support are H.263, H.264 and MPEG-4 (MP4). It is obvious that there are many popular video formats this cell phone can not support, like DivX, H.264/AVC, AVCHD (.mts and .m2ts), RM, RMVB, MOV, XviD, VOB, FLV, SWF, F4V, MKV, AVI, MOV, etc.
To enjoy videos on Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx without video format limitation, a Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx video converter is necessary for you.
Video Converter Standard can be used as a Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx video converter. It can help you convert ANY video/audio to Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx supported video/audio formats with several simple clicks.
Now, let’s see the key features of Video Converter Standard when converting videos to Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx.
1. Import ANY video and audio and convert them to Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx supported video/audio formats
2. Support outputting all Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx supported video/audio formats: AAC, AAC+, AMR NB, eAAC+, H.263, H.264, MIDI, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV, WMA10, WMA9 and WMA v9.
3. Ensure the output video’s and audio’s quality
4. 6X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies
5. Cut and crop video for Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx, add watermark, subtitle and special effects to videos.
6. Totally safe. You can use it without any anxiety
Now, I will use Video Converter Standard as the professional Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx video converter to show you how to convert videos to Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx.
1. Download the Video Converter Standard
2. Add ANY video/audio you want to convert to Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx
3. Select a compatible video format for Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx like MP4 from the output profile combo box.
Click the “Advanced” button to set the video and audio parameters.
4. Start converting by clicking the Start button
5. Get the converted videos by clicking the Open Output button
That’s it. After accomplishing the above steps, you can play the converted videos on your Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx.
Note: If you want to capture a clip from your video file or add watermark/subtitle/special effects to videos, the User Guide of this software will show you the related tutorial in detail.
Read the User Guide of Video Converter Standard
Video Converter Ultimate provides you a comprehensive multimedia solution to rip DVD, convert video (Including convert 2D video to 3D video), burn DVDs, remove DRM protection, download YouTube and other online video and transfer audio and video files to portable devices(iPad, iPhone4, iPhone, or iPod touch) within a few clicks.Learn More >>