Do you have many interesting videos like your personal videos or great movies? If your answer is positive, it is time for you to convert them to 3D videos for better enjoyment.
This article will introduce a professional 3D video creator to you and will show you a detailed tutorial on how to create 3D video for your own.
Before knowing how to create 3D video, what we should do firstly is to find a 3D video creator. If we own a professional and easy to use 3D video creator, how to create 3D video will become so easy. However, it is really a difficult and time-consuming job for us to find an appropriate 3D video creator because the related market has many 3D video creators of different ranks. Some are good while some are bad.
To save your time and efforts, I recommend you a good one directly - Video Converter Ultimate. Video Converter Ultimate, as its name suggests, is the ultimate video utility for users. For users who want to know how to create 3D video, Video Converter Ultimate will easily help you solve your problem.
Now, let’s see the key features of Video Converter Ultimate to see why we choose it to create 3D video.
1. Convert any video in any format to 3D video. For example, you can rip 2D DVD to 3D video, download online video and convert it to 3D video and convert your local 2D video to 3D video. (Support importing any video format from anywhere)
2. Support different 3D video formats as its output choice. The 3D video formats it can output include 3D MP4, 3D MKV, 3D AVI, 3D WMV, and 3D YouTube. You can choose any of them according to your needs.
3. 6X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies, while preserving the optimum video quality.
4. Powerful video editing functions help you trim video, crop video and add effects/subtitle/watermark to video
5. Ensure high quality video/audio output, enjoy high-definition 3D videos with pleasure.
With Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert any of your video to 3D video easily and efficiently.
Step 1: Download Video Converter Ultimate
Step 2: Import Video
Click the “File” button to load common video file or DRM-protected video file
Click the “DVD” button to load DVD from DVD Rom/Folder/IFO/ISO files respectively.
Click the “Download’ button to download videos from more then 100 video sharing sites
Click the “Record” button to record the video you want to convert to 3D
Step 3: Select a 3D video format you need like 3D MP4
Step 4: Start Converting simply by clicking the Convert button
Step 5: Get the converted 3D videos by clicking the Open Output button
OK, after finishing the above steps, you can enjoy your 3D videos on your 3D TV or player now! If you want to know more about how to use Video Converter Ultimate, please see the User guide of this software.
Read the User Guide of Video Converter Ultimate
An easy-to-use video editor with all the video editing tools you need, enabling you to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects and transitions from all regular videos, audio and photos.Learn More >>