RMVB, short for RealMedia Variable Bitrate, is a common and popular video file format. This video file format has better quality but smaller file size compared with RM and many other popular video file formats. If you want to burn RMVB to DVD, you need a DVD burner software to help you.
However, not all of the DVD burner softwares can burn RMVB to DVD directly. For example, many DVD burner softwares require you to convert RMVB to their compatible video formats like VOB and MPEG and then you can use them to burn DVD video.
DVD Creator Platinum is a professional DVD burner software, it can be used as a professional RMVB to DVD burner and will surely help you burn RMVB to DVD smoothly.
Free Download DVD Creator Platinum >>
Key features of DVD Creator Platinum:
1. Burn virtually any video, audio and image to DVD with high quality output (RMVB included)
2. Create DVD slideshows with music and effects.
3. Edit and retouch videos and photos with a built-in editor.
4. 6X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies, while preserving the optimum video quality.
5. Supports all popular recordable disc types: DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM
6. Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
The below passage will use DVD Creator Platinum to show you how to burn RMVB to DVD step by step.
Step 1: Add your RMVB files to this DVD burner software
Click "Import" button to add the RMVB files to DVD Creator Platinum (Like the picture shown below)
Step 2: Edit your RMVB files
Please click “Edit” button beside the video clip or highlight a video and right click it then choose Edit to open the video editing window. You can crop your RMVB videos, trim your RMVB videos, add effects to your RMVB videos, etc.
Alternatively, you can choose from the built-in 40 DVD menu templates to make your DVD look more personality. Furthermore, you can customize the DVD menu thumbnails, background images, buttons, etc. according to your personal choice.
Step 3: Preview your DVD project
Go to the ‘Preview’ tab to preview your DVD project as if you are watching it on TV to make sure that all the effects go as you like.
Step 4: Start burning RMVB to DVD
When you are satisfied with your work, go to ‘Burn’. You can burn disks or save ISO image file and create DVD folder. Choose the TV standard: NTSC or PAL in Option.
Video Converter Ultimate provides you a comprehensive multimedia solution to rip DVD, convert video, burn DVDs, remove DRM protection, download YouTube and other online video and transfer audio and video files to portable devices(iPad, iPhone4, iPhone, or iPod touch) within a few clicks.Learn More >>