There is no doubt that playing videos with Apple TV is a great enjoyment, but sometimes we can not play some videos on Apple TV because of the video format compatibility problem. To avoid this problem, we need an Apple TV video converter to help us convert video to Apple TV supported video formats.
In this article, we will discuss how to convert video to Apple TV supported video formats with the help of a professional Apple TV video converter.
To convert video to Apple TV supported video formats, what we should do firstly is to know what the Apple TV supported video formats are so that we can convert video to Apple TV accordingly.
Although Apple TV is a great digital device to play videos, it still has some apparent shortcomings. Video format limitation is just one of the shortcomings of Apple TV when playing videos. The Apple TV supported video formats are Apple TV MP4, Apple TV H.264 (High-Definition 720p), Apple TV FLV and Apple TV MOV, which is obviously not enough. We can see there are many popular video formats it can not support like AVI, MKV, WMV, RM, RMVB, Divx, Xvid, AVC, AVCHD, SWF, etc.
According to Apple TV supported video formats, it is necessary for us to own an Apple TV video converter so that we can enjoy any videos on Apple TV without video format limitation.
After knowing the Apple TV supported video formats, it is time for us to choose an Apple TV video converter to convert video to Apple TV supported video formats.
Video Converter Standard is the right choice for you convert video to Apple TV video formats. It can be considered as one of the best Apple TV video converters.
Now, let’s see the key features of Video Converter Standard when converting video to Apple TV video formats.
1. It can import any video/audio formats and convert them to Apple TV video formats
2. Convert any video/audio to Apple TV directly without figuring out the right video format, display resolution, bitrate, frame rate and encoder for Apple TV - easy for every user.
3. Ensure the output video’s and audio’s quality
4. 5X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies
5. Cut and crop video for Apple TV, add watermark, subtitle and special effects to videos.
6. Totally safe. You can use it without any anxiety
1. Download the Video Converter Standard
2. Add any video you want to convert to Apple TV
3. Select Apple TV or Apple TV HD from the output profile
4. Start converting simply by clicking the Start button
5. Get the converted video file by clicking the Open Output button
Now, it is time for you to enjoy videos on your Apple TV without any compatibility problem. Enjoy your time!
Read the User Guide of Video Converter Standard
Video Converter Ultimate provides you a comprehensive multimedia solution to rip DVD, convert video (Including convert 2D video to 3D video), burn DVDs, remove DRM protection, download YouTube and other online video and transfer audio and video files to portable devices(iPad, iPhone4, iPhone, or iPod touch) within a few clicks.Learn More >>